16.9.08

Oi Fella

Just a survey I picked up off of MySpace and figured, why not post here? The mood needed to be alleviated, it's rather depressing now.

And so, without further ado...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

89 Facts About You

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring?
Nope.

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
Almost eightteen years...with my mom.

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Twenty bucks from my aunt (but my mom tried to tell me it was because I was hooking again. I love my mom).

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
Yup. Hasn't busted open yet though. *knocks on bedframe*

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Kendo last night was a workout, yo.

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Food and books.

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Glazed chicken from Baldwin. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Hair and eyes.

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
Um...it's not one that I'd normally think of, but it gets me every time, so I guess it counts, eh? "Welcome to the Black Parade."

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
In an apartment. Well, when I'm home. When I'm at school I'm in the I-House.

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
Edsel.

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
T-Mobile.

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
I'm gonna go cliche and say Hot Topic. But Borders Express/Waldenbooks is always made of win too.

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
Never.

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Yeah, but I've not got one here...sorry.

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?
Only to excess.

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Ryan and Carolyn's, I think...

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
Mary. Then Alexis, then Nick...etc...

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
Like half an hour ago.

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
McDonald's.

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
Whenever someone says "I'm ok."

22. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
Holiday Grill or Olga's.

23. CAN YOU COOK?
I can cook ramen and easy mac...

24. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
I don't.

25. BEST KISSER:
Wouldn't know.

26. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
Almost this past weekend. But I actually can't remember the last time I did.

27. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Easy mac, funnily enough.

28. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
Um...maybe...fuck I don't.

29. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
Pretty much everything.

30. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
I've not

31. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Oh man...uh...right now? Um...The Dark Knight.

32. CAN YOU SING?
That's what they tell me.

33. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
MCR! w00t!

34. LAST KISS?
...never.

35. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
Um...The Prestige. One of three movies to kick my ass.

36. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
My bag. No it's not a purse.

37. FAVORITE vacation spot
Either Chicago or South Dakota, or anywhere out in the middle of nowhere really.

38. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
Laptop.

39. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Probably Dane Cook. But Jen Kober's pretty great too.

40. DO YOU SMOKE?
Second hand.

41. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
With, you creeper.

42. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
Me...?

43. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
They can.

44. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
Personally, never.

45. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Do y'like waffles? Yeah we like waffles! Do y'like pancakes? Yeah we like pancakes! Do y'like French toast? Yeah we like French toast! Doot do do doot can't wait to get a mouthful!

46. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
It's only the nectar of the gods.

47. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Over hard. 'Cause then the yoke ain't broke. Nor is it breakable...

48. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
Eh.

49. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
Probably Kristen.

50. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
Campus Safety.

51. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
I couldn't tell you the last time I text someone.

52. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
Like a jillion.

53. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Jeans and a Blue Lake polo. Yeah, I'm snazzy.

54. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave.

55. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
That sort of thing's not my bag, baby, but if I have to choose, grape.

56. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
I fail at it, but it's fun.

57. CAN YOU SWIM?
Ish. Compared to Michael Phelps? No.

58. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
Vanilla.

59. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?:
I don't use them, too confusing.

60. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I'm addicted to iced tea. Or rather, the caffeine therein.

61. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?
Maybe? I honestly couldn't tell you, my memory is that shitty.

62. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn.

63. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
Earlier on AIM.

64. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
Like quarter to eight.

65. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
Snowball fights. And walking to 7-Eleven at midnight in the freezing cold.

66. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
Never.

67. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?
Shamus.

68. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
They can be overrated, but Cap'n Jack Sparrow is the shit.

69. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
Hopefully nothing.

70. BIRTHDATE:
November 30.

71. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
A history teacher. Only I'd be cool.

Ish.

72. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
Deja vu...

73. ARE YOU SMILING?:
Not at the moment.

74. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
Kinda, yeah.

75. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Hokkaido or southern France. Or London. Yeah.

76. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
Nope, I'm done with that crock of shit.

77. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Dude when don't I?

78. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
That's classified, ma'am.

79. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
Black.

80. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
Yup.

81. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
Nope.

82. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
Nope.

83. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
Half o'one.

84. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
No, I'm in the level just above the basement.

85. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
No.

86. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Just once in like first grade. But it was no biggie.

87. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Kinda, but I'm clearly good without.

88. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
Three earrings, eight rings, and eight bracelets. But don't get the wrong idea, I hate jewelry.

...

89. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Close the window, it's friggin freezing in here, Mr Bigglesworth.

No comments: