22.9.08

Another attempt.

So now I have two serious blogging experiments underway, starting today.

The first is the one that spawned the tag "Attempts at Serious Blogging" - I'm actually trying to keep this up to date by updating once or twice a week. So far, not bad. I need to update though - I don't reckon the MySpace survey counts, eh?

The second is an idea I thought up in class earlier today. It so happens that this year, I'm taking two languages - French and Japanese. Now, those of you in the studio audience that have actually talked to me know that I can barely speak English, and adding two completely different languages to the mix is getting a wee bit confusing. So - in order to practise, I'm gonna blog in three languages each week. Yup. That's right. So two entries in English, one in French, and one in Japanese. For those of you who don't speak either, one of the two entries in English will be in the same vein as the French and Japanese, and they'll both be the same entry too. So really, I'm only blogging twice, but I'm getting in some good practise. I'm geeked for it. You should be too.

Now, if you don't mind...I'm gonna get to work on me first trilingual entry.

No comments: