29.1.09

Yes, We Are Mature

I wish I could write entries like this.

In other news, it's become a recent pastime of ours to play MASH when we're bored, or in the car, or being retarded...so pretty much all the time...anyway. We've regressed to the second grade and are playing again. My roomie taught B1 and I how to do it with a deck of cards (it's slightly more painful, yet infinitely more hilarious). My turn came about, and I chose four guys from Hollywood: Michael J Fox, Simon Baker, Kenneth Branagh, and Johnny Depp. Frankly, the results were hilarious - and now I'm formulating a story to go with them

Hey - I gotta write something while my standbys are lost.

平和
Remus

1 comment:

Remus said...

Naturally, I don't carry that particular notebook around...and I have no idea where it's gotten to. Hrm. I really wanted to write that, too...