22.1.09

Nothing

Having finished with the computer, I clicked the Start button with the intention of logging off. However, as the cursor hung over "Log Off," I felt a pull to begin typing - something - anything -

With little consent from my conscious mind, I pulled up the Notepad function and let the words flow through my mind.

Gaby...the kitchen...the hallway...no...

Bryen...the train...the office...no...

Bryen...the shadows...the cell...no...

...nothing...

So here I sit, wishing desperately to write, allowing the unusually minor panic attack to take me over, envelope me...and yet...

...nothing...

~~~

I threw this together earlier this afternoon 'cause, frankly, it really happened. Then I slapped it up here 'cause, hey, it's kinda sorta interesting.

Well, that, and I'm a closeted attention whore.

No comments: