13.1.09

Another Week, Another Bleedin' Meme

Sorry, but I'm bored and I can't quite decide how I feel about a couple things. So deal.

Relationship Status Cingular.
Parents still together You're funny.
Siblings Half a one.
Pets Two cats.

FAVORITES
Color Um, probably...greyish hues.
Number Currently twenty-four.
Animal Domestic? Cat. Wild? Same at the mo'. (So...why didn't I just say cat...)
Book Oh man...um...Bag of Bones I guess.
Flower Never thought of it, really.

DO YOU
Have tattoos? All in good time.
Cheat on tests? Nope.
Like roller coasters? I believe the term is "understatement".
Wish you could live somewhere else? Oh yeah. South Dakota, Chicago, southern France, Hokkaido...
Like cleaning? You really are hilarious, aren't you?
Own a cell phone? Si.

CURRENT
Current hair Normal brown, long in the front and short in the back. Pain in the ass, really.
currently playing Nothing.
Last movie you saw In theaters - Twilight. At home - Pirates of the Caribbean.
last thing you ate Sammich.
Believe there is life on other planets? If there isn't now, there was at some point.
Hate yourself? I couldn't tell you the last time I said that. (...that's a good thing.)
Collect anything? Everything. Notebooks, pens, jewelry...it's ridiculous.
Like your handwriting? Today, yes. Otherdays, not so much.

LOVE…
First crush I don't think I've ever had just one crush.
you believe in love at first sight? It's possible.
you believe in "the one?" Why not?

ARE YOU
Sarcastic I would never.
shy Not like I once was.
Talkative Not really.
Simple or complicated? Decently complicated.

WOULD YOU RATHER…
Pierce your nose or belly button? Nose.
Be serious or funny? Both.

ABOUT YOU..
What time is it Guh. Only twelve-thirty.
Name Do I ever give my name? Call me [Ishmael] Remus.

WHAT DO YOU WANT…
Where do you want to live Anywhere.
How many kids do you want One or two.
What kind of job do you want Teaching...Sayonara, D-town.
Do you want to get married Eventually, I guess.

UNIQUE..
Are you double jointed Nope.
Can you raise one eyebrow Yeah.
Can you cross your eyes Si.
Do you make your bed daily Regular riot.

CLOTHES, ETC…
Which shoe goes on first Depends on how I put it on.
Ever thrown one at someone Actually yeah, loads of times.
How Much money do you carry in your wallet A) Not posting that online, though B) it's not enough to tempt anyone to jump me.

IN THE PAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU…
Bought something Bought nothing.
Gotten sick Nope.
Sang If I did it was something dumb and nonsensical.
Felt stupid I can tell you confidently...yes.
Missed someone Not really.
Gotten drunk Nope.
Gotten high I don't do that shit, man.
Danced crazy Whenever I'm alone, dude.
Gotten your hair cut No, but I thought about trimming it.
Watched cartoons I don't think so, no.
Lied to someone Probably.

IN THE LAST FEW DAYS WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT…
Slept in your bed Me.
Saw you cry My mom.
Saw a movie with you Charlotte-chan and Kristen.

HAVE YOU EVER…
Been to California No.
Been to Europe I wish.
Wished you were the opposite sex Once a month, usually...and when it occurs to me that the best roles in theatre are written for men.

HONESTLY…
Honestly, what color is your underwear? Umm...splotchy purple?
Honestly, whats on your mind right now? A lot. Friends, school, skirts...
Honestly, what are you doing right now? This.
Honestly, do you think you are attractive? When I actually put forth effort, I can be convinced pretty easily.
Honestly, have you done something bad Today? No.
Honestly, do you watch disney channel? Depends what's on.
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? I don't think so.
Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Being able to be me.
Honestly, do you bite your nails? *chews and spits* No.
Honestly, what is your mood right now? Bored, and a wee bit down. I should YouTube summat.
Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment? I can think of no one.
Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? Don't think so.
Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Hate is a strong word. No.
Honestly, do you like someone? Constantly. Yes, I do.
Honestly, does anyone like you? To the best of my knowledge, no.

EVERYONE’S CONFESSIONS
[X] I still watch cartoons on Saturdays.
[X] I eat Froot Loops.
[ ] I go trick or treating.
[ ] I’ve taken a bubble bath in the last month.
[ ] I have water balloon fights with my friends
[X] I still believe in Santa
[X] Mommy’s still the coolest person ever
[X] sleep till noon.
[ ] I still pass out little Valentines day cards on Valentines Day.
[] The boy/girl that sits next to me is cute.
[X] I still drink apple juice.
[X] There are monsters in my closet.
[ ] I can’t sleep with the lights off
[X] I can’t sleep with the lights on.
[ ] I still like piggy back rides
[duh.] Boys/girls still have cooties.

A - AVAILABLE Perpetually.
B - BEST FRIEND Charlotte-chan.
C- Cute Kittens.
D - DADS NAME ...you mean it's not "dad"?
E - LAST PERSON OF OPPOSITE SEX YOU TALKED TO Oh man, uh...CoffeeBrother, probably.
F - FAVORITE BAND/ARTIST My Chemical Romance (surprise surprise), Billy Joel.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS Bears by a long shot.
H - HOMETOWN This one right here.
I - INSTRUMENT Piano.
K - KIDS Eh.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE To South D. Pain in the ass.
M - MILK FLAVOR Plain.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS Harf.
O - ONE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF I...can...write...fairly decently?
Q - FAVORITE QUOTE "Take what you can -" " -give nothin' back."
R - REASON TO SMILE It may not be all that great now, but it's getting better all the time.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD Frankly, I dunno.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP Ruddy seven.
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME Well if I said it here it wouldn't be unknown, now, would it.
W - WORST HABITS Oh, plenty.

Everyone has their firsts…
First real best friend Vanoo.
First Cellphone The one I have now.
First pet Shamus.
First piercing/tattoo Ears.
First flight So far, never.

Everyone has their lasts…
Last person you hugged My mom probably.
Last time you cried Sunday.
Last thing you touched The keyboard...?
Last time at the mall Before break, I reckon.
Last person you saw Mom.
Last thing you drank Water.
Last time you have been truly happy Truly, madly, deeply? Dunno. But I've been pretty good the last few days.



Oh man that was exhausting. I took like three breaks. I can only take so much meme.

I'm gonna go do something else for a while.

peace
Remus

No comments: