20.10.08

Weekend Update - Tina Fey Not Included

Friday ended up mostly kinda poopy, can't recall why. But when it actually ended, like at night, it was beautiful. Mike's is good stuff.

Saturday was poopy. Ish. It started kinda meh, went up a little, then started a slow yet sudden descent after being denied Mr T. But then it recovered - I went down to Herrick to see the production of Hair. The word I keep using for the show is "phenomenal." Brilliant too. If you've ever seen Hair, you know, but it's just such a powerful show. If you leave with dry eyes you're heartless. Or something. It struck a chord and I loved it. Then I came back and talked to Mike again. Just for a few minutes though, I was tired - it was bloody two thirty when I got back from the show after all.

Sunday started out mostly meh. (Mostly because my mind was still on Hair.) My roomie, Char, her roomie, B1 and I headed out to the nearest civilisation for thrifting, and on the car ride we jammed to Mulan. It was pretty sweet. They got me a shirt and a bloody pink skirt. I coulda shot 'em for that. And I'll probably be wearing one of the two pieces tomorrow. *sigh* Ah well. On the way back we jammed to Pocahontas. Yes, we are the epitome of mature.

And today's been fun. Hair talkback tonight. w00t!

Peace kids.

No comments: