17.10.08

I really wish both bathrooms weren't in use.

I have a couple of hours to kill before class, so I flipped on the tube and came across cartoons. Yay! I prefer the original, but when it's the only version on, A Pup Named Scooby-Doo is dandy.

Life is still good. Yeah.

There's a video contest on campus this month - admissions wants more admissions and figure the students are the best way to get them. Go figure. I brought back an old-school camcorder when I came back this weekend. I figure, why not? I like playing paparazzi around the suite anyway. Even if it doesn't work out that I can enter the tape, I can still make summat cool about the craziness that goes on 'round these parts.

Still working my way through The Gunslinger. It's clearly holding my interest.

Sorry for that hiatus there, I finally got in the shower. Woohoo! I'm sure the world will thank me.

I need to head out to class now - je viens a la classe de francais. Et puis, apres ca, je mangerais! w00t! Et je venireais a japonais (yes, I know I didn't conjugate that right). Et finalement, je retournerais ici! Je sais qu'on vous rend tres heureuse.

I fail at practical applications of French.

No comments: