23.10.08

How now? What do you here alone?

In my appointment Tuesday, we mostly talked about Hair and acting. We decided that I need to tackle that block; maybe my next semester will be good like that.

I have to write a paper about conceptions of time for Anthropology. It's not going too badly, in fact, I'm kinda rockin' it all things considered. The only problem will be length. I can only say so much...Well, unless it's a blog entry.

B3 and I had a blast down at the library tonight. I grabbed a couple plays, an angel dictionary, and a Lakota language book. That's gonna be rather difficult to learn, but I want to, so I'm pretty willing to stick it out.

I'm still flying high. Sorry about the random/short entry; I've been trying to update all day, and now I'm doing it right before bed. I'm a tad braindead. Apologies.

I feel like there was something else I was going to say...ah well. This wasn't it, but I don't remember the last time I touched Gunslinger.

The Hair talkback was good - entertaining and insightful. I like Hair.

Well I don't remember. My eyes are half closed.

Good night.

Peace.

No comments: