1.8.06

Survey says part deux/so yeah...

I feel...: half-assed (aka amused)
Jammin' to: MCR *To The End*
All of that & More
B E S T
Male friend
sir
Female friend
ummmm...solly, but I\'d have to say Meddy
Vacation
Niagara Falls
W O R S T
Time of the Day
3.47 am *shrugs*
Day of the Week
Monday
Food
Spinach
Memory
ummmm...good question
L A S T
Person you saw
my cousin
Talked on the phone with
my mom
Hugged
...I don\'t remember
Text Messaged
Pippy
Messaged on Myspace
haven\'t got one
Kissed
no one *cries*
T O D A Y
What are you doing now
watching Supernova and this
What were you doing earlier
watching movies, was on parley
Wearing
my pjs
Better than yesterday
well, my ankle and sunburn hurt less so yeah i guess
Doing later
um, sleeping
T O M O R R O W
Is
Wednesday? *shrugs*
Got any Plans
maybe hang out with nick and meddy, dunno
Goal
remember what i was gonna say to sir a few weeks ago
Dislikes about tomorrow
gonna be hot again
F A V O R I T E
Number
either 14 or 24
Song
MCR\'s \"You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison\"
Color
deep deep red...like blood red...and navy blue
Season
fall
C U R R E N T L Y
Missing
sir
Wanting
...
Needing
...
R A N D O M
Are you a cuddler
think so
Are you a morning person
um lemme think NO
Are you a Perfectionist
sometimes
Are you a only child
yup
Do you have tendency to fall for the "wrong guy/girl"
dunno
Do you have a secret your ashamed to reveal
plenty
Do you have a hidden talent
if i do it\'s hidden pretty well, even from me
Do you have friends that have never seen your natural hair color
um...everyone has, never done anything to it
Is there someone you wish were dead
don\'t think so
Have you have the cops called on you
nope
Are you currently suffering from a broken heart
...in a manner of speaking
Left handed or right handed
like i\'ve said before, does it matter? either way it\'s illegible
Have you changed a lot over the past year
i think so
Tell us YOUR answers to this survey! Click HERE!
Created by KoKoBecky, taken 675 times.Created at Kwiz.biz - Kwizzes, Polls and Surveys!

===============================================


I feel...: meh
Jammin' to: Goo Goo Dolls *Iris*
So...I'm just chillin', watching The Three Stooges, and it occurred to me last night, that Larry looks like Ray Toro from MCR. Yup. Not totally, but the resemblance is there.
Um...so again, I feel like I wanna update, but I dunno why. I hate it when I feel like this. All I wanna do is write in my journal about something, but I can't...because I don't know what I wanna write about. I hate this.
Well, if I figure out what I wanna write about...I will.
Peace
Remus
PS. Maybe all I can say is, I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand...

No comments: