2.8.06

I've figured summat else out

I feel...: apathetic
Jammin' to: Twisted Sister *We're Not Gonna Take It*
Well, it's not what I meant to do earlier (at least, I don't think so...) but it's summat to say...I spend all my time trying to find out all I can about someone, but I'll only have curiousity as long as I don't have to tell the person anything about me. Why? Dunno. Maybe because if the person doesn't know anything about me, then they can't throw it back in my face...and then I have nothing to be embarrassed about. I don't have to be paranoid about what they think of me, because they'll have nothing to judge me on except my looks...which aren't all that great, I'll grant you, but still, it's not the point, it's the principle of the thing. They're a bad thing to go by, like judging a book by it's cover. But I always expect the judgment to be harsh, y'know? I feel like I'm under a microscope, like I could be in a huge crowd situation, but I feel like everyone's judging me. What's up with that?
Yeah, I'm done.
Peace
Remus

No comments: