1.5.10

Finally

The day has come where I can tell you that I've actually had both the wines in the blog title.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of either or them. But in their defence, I only had cheap versions.

The champagne was a couple New Years ago, and I was unimpressed. Actually it was sparkling white wine, probably out of California. I have no idea. Meh.

I'm enjoying some reallllly cheap chardonnay as I type. And I mean cheap - it's a step down from boxed wine. The container it's in is reminiscent of the soy milk boxes you can get at Starbucks. I won't call it bad in terms of taste, but it is definitely bad. We opened the bottle-box and could smell it.

Once I can actually go into a store and buy this stuff for myself (shhhhh) I'll try some of the good stuff. Or at least better.

平和
Remus

No comments: