31.3.09

I want to get away...I wanna fly away...

Yeah...

That is the only line of that song I know, and it's stuck in my head. All I know is that it's a good idea.

Maybe it's just one of my moods; I don't know. I only know that A right this second I'm tired of my roommate, B right this second I'm tired of staring at the same four walls, C right this second I'm tired of people treating my room like it's theirs too, D right this second I need someone to spend time with that is not in this group of people.

I'm with this same group of people day in and day out. We hang out here in my room. I need something different. Well - I will say this. I'm so far best myself and relaxed around Korea Comma S [we all have country nicknames now], and I don't mind him being around a lot. Even when I don't want people around, it doesn't annoy me to let him chill in here...I distract myself. Anyway.

There must be more than this provincial life...

Maybe not more, just...different.

平和
Remus

No comments: