28.3.09

A Feeling Words Can't Describe

Don't ask me to be honest if you don't want to hear it.

Don't get stupid drunk because you don't like what you hear.

Don't judge me for drawing conclusions; I know you too well.

Don't ignore me because you don't like the answers I give.

Suck it up. Fight back.

Wonder why there's tension in our relationship?

We don't talk anymore.

We never have us time anymore.

Yes, part of that is my fault. I accept that.

But as you said nearly a year ago, this takes two.

I know I can be obnoxious, petty, competitive, overly-jealous.

But you knew this going in. In fact, it was that pettiness that first made me talk to you.

But you don't confide. You don't get over things.

There's no more support; or if there is, I can't see it.

I'm often told that love means loving everything about a person - faults included.

I'll be the first to admit I can't do this easily.

But I think it's coming back to me from your end as well.

I was going to blow a gasket on here, full of expletives and made-up words.

This is more calming though; allows me to put feelings down without anger.

Is it honest?

I thought you didn't like honesty.

No comments: