28.8.08

One More Day, woot woot.

Randomness about the local changes...

~I changed the colour again because the blue just wasn't doing it for me, y'know? So I changed it to this. Then I realised I needed a title...

~"Champagne and Chardonnay" is something I said at Kroger a while ago, as I passed various wines, and both Mom and I were like, Whoa, that could be cool. So I wrote it down and kept it in mind. So I wanted some sweet subtitle to go...

~...and I looked in various My Chemical Romance songs to find a good one-liner. And I found "We hold in our hearts the sword and the faith." I liked it. So up it went.

I think that covers it...Yeah. I think I feel a blog entry proper coming on, when it becomes more developed it'll appear here. In the meantime,

For us, and for our tragedy,
Here stooping to your clemency
,
We beg your hearing patiently.

I love random references.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colour... and the pictures, of course. Champagne and Chardonnay sounds like it would make an amazing song title... or a really cheesy one =P you'd have to play your cards just right, but I think it could turn out quite wonderfully =] and of course I love the subtitle. oh, and me being as poorly and pathetically deprived of literary and cinematical knowledge, but ever curious, where's the reference from?

Remus said...

The reference is from Hamlet, it's the prologue to the play-within-the-play The Murder of Gonzago.

As for SeeSquared, it's been brewing since I said that. We'll see what happens.

Anonymous said...

aaahhh mmkay. i thought it sounded like an intro to something, but i had no idea what. i like it. =D

Remus said...

Yup. I lurves me mah Danish prince.

Anonymous said...

lawlz. yeah, that's right, i said lawlz. so shoot me.























...except not for real.