14.8.08

Few Quick Things

Sorry about the vehemence in the last post. That was more me ranting about my inadequate ability to find desirable guys. I do like the guy as a friend though, even though he does piss me off rather a lot. Um...yeah. Sorry 'bout that.

Also, I believe it's time to mess with the layout. I regret to inform you that this may mean a change in title. *shockawe* Yeah. That means I have to actually attempt to be clever. Good luck me.

Oh - those of you in the know (and those I may not have told, 'cause I can't remember who I told) about recent familial developments, I have more to tell you. Just so you're aware.

I reckon that's it...*skips off to redo the layout*

~~~Hey Look Here! Post-layout change Update!
I've decided this piece of insanity should still be called £7 even with the new heading. Just because I like the ring of it. So there.

That is all.

...for now...muwahahahaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

...I don't understand it either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh purtiful new layout. nive title.

Remus said...

Good lord, is that the best you can do, y'lazy sod?

^_^