21.8.08

My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention

Is it possible to be too cautious? If a person is afraid to let another person know of their feelings because of all the possible ramifications - a changed perception of the person, loss of friendship with the person, whatever - might they never find love? They can't take that first step, which is probably the most critical.

I'm not sure what else I have to say about this; it just hit me that I should send it out into the void, so I did. It might get updated from time to time...who am I kidding?

PS I wish I could take credit for the title, but alas, I am not that clever. It's a quote from the movie "Blazing Saddles," and if you've not seen it, you've barely begun to live.

No comments: