12.8.10

Random

So when my lovely Kindred Spirit was here (like a bajillion years ago, now) we had many epic adventures. The first night he was here, we went for a walk outside and hung out on the cement slab with the mailboxes, just chatting about life and friends. The next day, Picture Guy (yeah, the cause of the basket case) picked KinSpi and I up and we spent the day at the Museum, then ended up at their friend's house where PG's staying for the summer, and finally back at the apartment to watch Kick-Ass on his laptop. (Great movie btw.) Then Thursday morning, KinSpi went home, and there was much mourning in the land. But I get to see him a week from Saturday YAY!

I reread 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' this week. Call me a bad person, but having read that again, when I came across an article about Mary Magdalene and Jesus, the horrible going-to-hell part of me compared them to Bellatrix and Riddle. Oops.

The family reunion a couple weeks ago was fantastic - I actually have faces to put to the names now. Progress! I think the plan is to finally make it an annual thing. Hopefully the beer pong will become a tradition.

Frozen whipped strawberry yoghurt is incredible. Go eat some. Nao.

平和
Remus

No comments: