26.8.10

Back to the Grind

Been back at school for a week. Already drama. Reckon it had to happen, since people were returning from Japan. Gonna be a great year, man!

Would you believe it...I haven't seen a movie since I moved in on Saturday. No wonder I feel so off-kilter. I need my outlet.

Classes are splendid. History will both be amazing and slightly tense (drama...), but I'm hoping it'll lean more to the amazing. The professor is hilarious so that's something. Psychology will be great (unlike last year's fiasco) since that prof reminds me of me, only slightly older and in a male body. Geology is going to draaaaaaaaaaaaaag, not because it's uninteresting, but because the prof just has one of those voices that is perfect to tone out and doze to. French is...Frenchy, bit tense due to last year, but I've already done more homework for that class in this first week than I did in the first half of last semester, so that's improvement, right? ...Right??

Then there's concert choir, which is all lovely and musical. Y'know.

Shaping up to be a good semester, I reckon.

That's really all for now; I still need to get some reading done. Maybe tomorrow afternoon or so, I'll go more in-depth about the classes, just so I can wrap my head around them. It'll be good times.

Catch you later.

平和
Remus

No comments: