26.7.10

Woo Hoo

Just spent a week in Ohioland. Hotter'n hell, but absolutely fantabulous.

~Got to spend more than five minutes with my newest youngest cousin! Lots of time was spent in the Dora tent - I had to sit down and pull it over me to get inside. We played peekaboo back and forth. Great kid.

~Got to meet a couple of my aunt's friends for lunch. Gave me further proof that there is no such thing as gaining maturity with age. You pretty much stop at high school. Giggity.

~Just got family chill time in general. Some days family can be a royal pain in the rear. The rest of the time, they're the most hilarious, immature, insane group of people I know. I may have my differences with them, but I love them dearly and am 100% thankful God gave me the folks He did.

In other news...

~A friend from college is coming to stay for a couple days! Yay! Let the epic random adventures commence!

~The cause of the basket case will also be involved in said adventures! Yay!...not so much.

That's pretty much it for now - will return with a flowery report of the madcap insanity we all get up to!

平和
Remus

No comments: