9.2.09

Why Do I Only Have to Pee When I'm at the Computer? Really.

Yet again, I sit here wanting to write.

But can I?

No.

Alas, alack, I have nothing to write about. I wish I did. Really, I do. But I don't.

In completely non-related news, Porthos may be joining us this weekend. It'll be the first time les Trois Mousquetaires are together since that crazy thing a couple days after Christmas. And I'm excited. It'll be good. ...so long as he can come out here. Guh, variables in equations are obnoxious.

In more non-related news, I really really really wanna watch JC Superstar. I haven't seen it in ages, and frankly, I miss it too. It's not one I watch around people though - that bugs me for some reason. Maybe I'll bite the bullet and watch it this weekend as part of the Musical Extravaganza of les Trois Mousquetaires. Man I hope that works out.

Who has a canker sore on the inside of her lip? Three guesses. Betcha can't figure it out.

It occurred to me what a waste of blogspace this thing is. I'm not actually making really astute observations or anything, and a lot of what I say doesn't make sense (gee, kinda like this entry here...). So what's the point? Ah, fear not, constant reader, I shan't take it down. Oh no. There are worse than this out there.

I wanna watch Sweeneh again too.

I'll shut up now.

平和
Remus

No comments: