16.2.09

Aw Jeez

The shit just might be going down. Excuse me while I grab a poncho.

I could go into it all right now, but frankly, I just don't feel like it.

Instead I'll only say: in this moment, it's giving me butterflies; later tonight, I'll likely be relieved; by the weekend, I'll be thrilled that Porthos is finally coming up. By then, I should need a break from the crazy storm that's wreaking I-House as I type.

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions; I don't know. I mean, I think I know how it's gonna go, and I know how I kinda want it to go...but maybe I'm not right. It happens decently often, y'know, so...or is that just me not wanting to face the now-inevitable hurricane of insanity?

I don't know.

Other than that I'm golden. Relaxed, life is good...there just happens to be a nasty storm looming.

平和
Remus

Update: 2009年 2月 19日 Yes, the shit hit the fan. And frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

No comments: