30.11.08

The Joys of Being Home for Break

I uncovered a couple gems this week at home.

In elementary school, my then-best friend and I decided we should spy on the boys at recess and record our findings. Well, I found them and re-read them and...wow. Most definitely written by a fourth grader. Well no, I take that back. It's pretty bad for a fourth grader. Writing seems to be the only area I've really improved and excelled in fairly consistently. Sad when you consider how bad it all still is.

I also rediscovered my journal from the South Dakota trip. Most of what it did was remind me of some things we did and said. But it also made me realise just how much one's thoughts and feelings can change in a short time.

So, dear reader, you tell me. Should I go ahead and type them up and post them? Or are they better left to your imagination (and my file cabinet)?

No comments: