5.11.08

How much is that genius in the corner...

Yup. Pure genius. I fell down the stairs today. I had just been thinking to myself how ridiculously narrow the stairs in the building were, when the ball of my foot didn't quite make it onto the next stair and then I was at the bottom of the flight. Still had one more to go, so once I caught my breath I hobbled down it, only to come within inches of fainting a few seconds later. I somehow managed to pull myself out of that one, and hobbled my way out to a waiting golfcart to head to Health Services, where I got droogs and a wrap. Not broken, thank the Lord, but nicely sprained and twisted. According to Yume-san, there were a couple of buggered-up ligaments on the outside of my foot. I haven't looked at it since it was wrapped, but I'm sure it's nicely swollen and bruised. Still throbs every once and a while, but I can gingerly put my weight on it so far. Stairs, surprisingly enough, aren't really an issue.

I am so awesome.

No comments: