6.6.08

More Awesome Playlistyness

Don't try to hide your excitement, I know you're geeked.

1.) The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
2.) Kill All Your Friends - My Chemical Romance
3.) My Way Home is Through You - My Chemical Romance
4.) Poison - Alice Cooper
5.) Lay Down My Pride - Jeremy Camp
6.) Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd
7.) Even Flow - Pearl Jam
8.) Killing Lonliness - HIM
9.) Suavemente - Elvis Crespo
10.) Desert Song - My Chemical Romance
11.) Born Free - Andy Williams
12.) The Adventure - Angels & Airwaves
13.) Piano Man - Billy Joel
14.) It's My Life - Bon Jovi
15.) Sooner or Later - Breaking Benjamin
16.) Vitamin R (Leading Us Along) - Chevelle
17.) 25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago
18.) Clocks - Coldplay

Heh. Enjoy.

Or something.

I seem to have this thing for eighteen tracks. Huh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you took the other one down?

Anonymous said...

I did. I kinda went with what you said and figured that this would be when the involved party would see it. So eez gone.

My word verification was "itqqr." I like it.