22.6.08

I Can't Believe It

This shouldn't hurt this bad. They've gone up to the Hill without me before. I've known that. So why does it hurt this time? Why do I feel like I've been stabbed in the back and left for dead? "We are forgetting about you now, and we will be going to the hill with Christian Kim and Court" is what he said. I know him, I can hear him saying it, requiring a mop for the sarcasm...so why does it hurt this time? You're not making the move any easier. If anything, the distance has been doubled since I read that.

Why?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes u feel any better - now that nick kim court and xstian are "BESTEST FRANDS!!! TEEHEE!!!!" Kat & Shan have been saddened that they never hang out anymore (shan more so about nick and Kat more so about xstan - obviously since he's supposed to be her BEST FRIEND) Preists are asses. So are ring barrels.

Anonymous said...

Well, we know priests make good pies...wonder how ring barrels taste?

Probably a bit woody.