16.5.08

Why Not?

Name five places that fall into the following categories:

1) Favorite Destination -- someplace you've visited once or often and would gladly go again South Dakota, either Custer or Rapid City. There is absolutely nothing in any direction if you just go a few minutes outside either city, and I love it. Beautiful. And yet, if one feels like being un-hermity, town is just a short drive away. Perfect. Chicago would be good too =]

2) Unfavorite Destination -- someplace you wish you had never been (and why) I honestly don't have an answer for this. Um...I mean, I bitch about a lot of places kinda a lot, but I don't wish I'd never been somewhere. But if I think of something, I'll edit.

3) Fantasy Destination -- someplace to visit if cost and/or time did not matter Southern France, anywhere in Japan, California (specifically in the next few days *jealous*), Forks, Fleet Street...Right now, I want to be in Dbo.

4) Fictional Destination -- someplace from a book or movie or other art or media form you would love to visit, although it exists only in imagination Bahahaha Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, Castle Rock (ME), Narnia (don't Arty, don't even touch it).

5) Funny Destination -- the funniest place name you've ever visited or want to visit Menominee's up there, but I think I might have been. I'm sure there're more, I'm a tad brain-fried. Again, if I think of some, I'll update.

No comments: