2.5.08

So Far, and Yet So Close

This is the second time today I've had the urge to update this silly thing, so I figured I should.

But what to talk about...How 'bout life?

In six days' time, I will be done with my freshman year of college. o_O Talk about intense. Granted, I've got to get through my finals first...*twitch* I'm not talking about this anymore, it's depressing.

Took a walk into town. Hm, let me amend that to say "hike" - the walk lasted a good forty minutes. And it poured on us for most of the trip. I think my jeans might be dry, dunno about my "purse." Doubt it. We went just to wander the Goodwill in town, and that was mildly worth it. I picked up the original Sims and the Livin' Large expansion pack. But lo! the new phenomena that is Windows Vista does not like the lowly Sims. >.< I also picked up Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance. I've read it before, and figured, why not? It was fifty nine cents. (Everything total cost me under five dollars. Yay Goodwill!)

I have a shit ton of packing to do. Ew.

Stress is getting to me. This has been one of my worst semesters ever. Depression's set in, only in (likely) clinical form this time...um...yeah. That's actually all I'm willing to say about it here. Let's just say May 7 can't come soon enough. Insha'allah, next year will be ten times better.

I also keep having these random-ass dreams. I won't detail them on here, mostly because I can't remember all the details, but I'm beginning to notice a trend. Masbeth...?

Reckon that's all for now. If I think of summat else, I'll update again.

i can haz sleep?

No comments: