17.1.08

Random News

I got a book from Farmer Kroger yesterday - three bucks. Oh snap. I love when they put stuff up on sale randomly, all the crap that doesn't sell. It's "Letters from an Age of Reason," by Nora Hague. Seems promising from the back. I know, I know, don't judge a book by it's cover. But I'm a sucker for cheesy-sounding teen romances. Thank you Stephenie Meyer.

Anyhow, it's basically a Romeo and Juliet story, only not, as far as I can tell. I'm only on page eight so far, simply because I'm been on the damn computer too much. It's the dawn of the Civil War, Juliet's from the north, Romeo from the south, and in order to be together they run off to Victorian London. Ok, so the back of the book tells it better than I do. But that's not unusual.

*shrugs* Just thought I'd share. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: