4.6.06

*disclaimer*

I feel...: gahhhhh
Jammin' to: AFI *Miss Murder*
Hey losers long time no "see"...yeah, been kinda busy lately, shit for school, job hunting (but not really...lol), drama (not the stage kind either -- gahhhhhhhhhh), more shit for school...k, so I haven't been that busy, just haven't updated for a while...my apologies.
So yeah, this is just a simple "disclaimer" entry. See, I changed the title of my journal again, and I just wanna make sure it's clear...REMUS DOES NOT HAVE A CHEMICAL ROMANCE. I just like the band My Chemical Romance (and it's name) and I wanted to use it somehow for that, so...there you have it. That's basically the full story.
K well that's it. I'm peacin' homies.
Peace
Remus
PS. I discovered AFI as well...that lead singer guy is extremely hot...*yum*

No comments: