26.10.09

Random Thoughts

I really need to apply for that bloody loan.

I got mail today! Woo! It's the little things in life.

Hall activity tonight = carving pumpkins! Yes! If it comes out ok I'll post pics.

'Tis the season to work out schedules for next semester; mine looks pretty good, even if I don't get my first choices. I'm pretty geeked.

I dreamt of the house again last night...but you know what? That's ok.

Oh! Believe it or not I cleaned my room yesterday. O_O I know! I did - I swept, I cleared trash, the place looks quite spiffy. For now.

I've had a procrastination attack. I have a PowerPoint due Wednesday that I haven't started yet. Oops. I've got time. I will survive!

I considered being Velma from Scooby-Doo for Hallowe'en. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a long, orange, turtleneck sweater?? Never mind a maroon skirt! Guh! Ah well. Planning for next year commences...

My plant (which I haven't named yet, oddly enough...) seems to be coming back after some funky deformed leaves sprouted. It's now spawning happily again, so I guess all is well.

I miss my cat. =[

Must end on an up note! Um...ooh.

Christmas is coming. Slowly but surely...stalking in the distance...

Yay!!

I can't feel my heartbeat. Why haven't I keeled over? ^_^

平和
Remus

No comments: