5.12.08

I Should Talk to Dinah.

More brooding about death...

I watched a Heath Ledger movie earlier tonight. It made me wonder how long it will be before I can simply watch and enjoy without mourning the loss of such talent. I didn't even know him - barely really knew of him - and yet, here I sit, pensive, retreating from suitemates...

Heath...I know you're there...I didn't, and now never will, know you until I move on too. What was going on that made you resort to drugs? The Joker? Your recent divorce? What? Couldn't there have been some other fix? Call me the motherly, help-me-fix-you type, but...anything? I wish I'd known you - even if you'd been an asshole, just to feel the talent roll off of you in droves, and I'll be frank. I am very much that hormonal young woman. Even just being near such looks would have been nice. I didn't know you personally - not even professionally...but you are very missed. You will be for a long time.

I'm gonna go finish printing, watch some more movies and gorge myself on pizza.

Enjoy your night, and don't get too stressed - it is finals week now, after all.

Peace.

No comments: