13.2.08

Heat Wave, a Tropical Heat Wave...

A little bit of sun'll do a Michigander good.

Kendo was last night. Didn't go - no way in hell was I doing a hundred and twenty repititions with a headache. Oh no.

So instead I ventured to the library. I'd put a hold on the Sweeney Todd music book and wanted to go grab it before I forgot and it was put back on the shelf. While I was there, I browsed the movie section - we've got a pretty kick-ass movie collection. Good thing, because the nearest Blockbuster's Jackson. I picked up 2004's The Aviator. And I loved it. I'm sorry I missed this when it came out, 'cause now no one'll want to talk about it as much. Whatever. At least I saw it at all. I also realised something. I don't care what people say (rock and roll is here to stay) but I love Leonardo diCaprio. His acting ability kills me. Sorry LeoHaters, it does. I love it. End of story.

The ice is turning more to slush than ice! Lord be praised! 'Course, that means it'll probably freeze over night, but hey, it's melting right now. The melting also means it's warmer, all of sixteen degrees! Improvement from three.

It's summer in my rooooooom. I got this sweet candle at Bath and Body Works over break, and finally brought it back this weekend. Called "Sun and Sand." Smells like Coppertone Sunscreen! And when the scent gets stronger, it's like citronella! So it goes from Day At The Beach to Night 'Round The Fire! Amazing!!

Heat wave, a tropical heat wave...I need a life.

No comments: