3.7.07

I Fail at Cursive.

Ok. So.

Reasons I like Brandon:
- nice
- sweet
- said yes to prom
- would be willing to go out with me
- family likes him

Reasons I don't like Brandon:
- flirt
- neither Alexis, Mary, nor Nick are too keen on him as a boyfriend
- cheated on Jordan three times over the course of two years...
- I say I do, but I'm not sure I really trust him

God. I hate me. I love him so much I'd rather see him with someone else then with me if it'd make him happy (even Martha, believe it or not). And I should probably trust him, I think I can. But I'm not sure, I keep second-guessing myself, and I hate that. He tellse me I can trust him, but I keep thinking about how he cheated on Jordan so many times in the course of so little time. I don't want to let him go at all, either -- if nothing else, I want to stay friends with him. I mean, he's not my best friend, I've already got two of those, but he's still a good friend, considering I know a lot of his shit. The more I talk to him, and the more I think about it, the more I think he's right: he's not a good first boyfriend for me. I don't know why -- I should message him about that. I'd like to know his reasons for thinking taht. Granted, I don't know mine, but I'd like to know his. I hate being like this, it makes me feel obsessed, adn after a while I hate consulting even my best friends becaseu I neither want to bore them, nor have them get tired of me talking about it. I don't know. Help!

Oh. And I was just thinking that your dad's a creeper.
*runs away*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gah. you should know by now that you're not going to bore me. lol ESPECIALLY now that we're at Albion. I mean, what the hell else is there to do? come on now. psssh. anywho, point is, if you feel like talking, then talk. If you truly get on my nerves (which i highly doubt) I'll tell you to shut up. lmao.

Anonymous said...

p.s. this message has been brought to you by Charlotte Hargreaves. I just don't feel like making an account at the moment.

p.s.s. my dad is a creeper? lmao or someone else's?

Anonymous said...

answer me, dammit!

Remus said...

*coughs*