2.5.06

Who Wants to be a Writer? Now playing for $1 million, we have Remus...and now the question...

I feel...: artistic
Jammin' to: MCR *Our Lady of Sorrows*
K, I totally had a reason for updating, but I'll be damned if I can remember why...OH, I remember!
Yeah, I'm gonna write a book about this last school year. I won't have the money to go get it published and stuff, but I'm gonna make it look nice and just give it to friends. Gonna be lame, sure -- if you've never met me. Even if I'm the only one to ever have a copy, it'll be fun to find in the attic in thirty years...
I can see it now...*thinks* Hey, what's this box here? *opens it* What the -- *pulls out small stack of papers* Hey, I remember this! *reads* Wow... what th- did I really do that? Did those people really come from my mind? Damn...
So yeah. That's what I'm doing.
And now I'm done here for now.
Peace kids.
That is all.
Remus

No comments: