1.2.06

Incredible Ecstatic-ness *slightly raises one eyebrow*

I feel...: cheerful
Jammin' to: MCR *Helena*
Happiness!
Yeah, so I dropped the class that was the main source of stress, and it's only been one day but I already feel so much better! Also, my mom relented and I've auditioned for the spring play at school! Under the stipulation that I keep up schoolwork and if grades begin to drop I'm out of the show (however I won't even find out about callbacks til tomorrow -- I'm not counting on getting a part either), but if I get a part I will absolutely keep them up! Wouldn't want to let the cast down would I? And now I sound really cocky, dammit... I hate it when I sound like that...
So just thought I'd bring anyone who's reading this up to speed on my newfound emotional and mental state.
That is all.
Remus

No comments: