12.1.06

Chem Study Party + J, J and me = Chem Study Party - Chem Study = PARTAY!

I feel...: mellow
Jammin' to: weezer *Beverly Hills*
Ha! It has not been two months!
So a couple of friends and I figured we'd have a little chemistry study party for our final next week, only we didn't do any studying. We were supposed to meet at like 1.30, but last moment changes of plan came along and I didn't get over to the friend's house that we were meeting at until like 2.30. Then it turned out that our other friend still wasn't ready, so friend 1 (this is confusing! friend 1 is now Jacqueline, the other is Juliette, 'kay? no, those are just their French names, sorry -- I'm not a name dropper) so Jacqueline decided that we should do my hair and makeup. You have to remember that I'm not really a look-pretty-just-for-the-hell-of-it kind of girl, so this was somewhat traumatic for me. Anywho, I came out of it for the better and Jacqueline had a field day at my expemse. Just as she finished, Juliette called and said she was *finally* ready. This was like 3.30 now. We were a good two hours behind our original schedule. We remembered, though, that knowing the three of us, we tend to run late unless whatever we have to be on time for is required, like school concerts, so we'd basically planned for it whether or not we meant to. At any rate we left to pick up Juliette, and she thought I looked pretty sweet. I just blushed and told her to shut the fuck up. So we returned to Jacqueline's house and sat there and played on the computer and pigged out on random snacks and had a blast. I sat there almost the whole time with Jacqueline's bunny Bella in my arms. Oh my God she's so cute! Awwww! Anyway, we had fun, but we didn't get any studying done. But we had fun! Who cares about the damn chemistry final?! Not us obviously!
God I write a lot. I'm tired now.
That is all.
Remus

No comments: