23.11.09

Random Insanity

Isn't that pretty much this whole blog...?

For the first time in quite a while, I miss GJ. Stupid server failure.

I've got a giant history project due Monday. (You may remember it - I was ranting about it a while back...) I've pretty much got it outlined...actually doing it is so far proving to be another story. The PowerPoint's been open for a few hours now, and I've done a slide and a half. Progress! Only not really! Yeah!

It's the last leg of my teenage years this week...I haven't decided yet if that's good or bad.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST THANKSGIVING. Where the fuck did this last year go? I distinctly remember posting last Thanksgiving, how can it have been a year?? According to all the adults I've ever talked to, the years don't slow down either...le sigh. Maybe rather than holding time in an unsuccessful death grip, I should just embrace it and go with the flow...

That's enough for now. I'm starting to feel guilty abandoning my project.

平和
Remus

No comments: