9.8.09

Some Ponderances

Some days, I feel like the normal rhythm I've followed all my life is spazzing out. Christmastime no longer feels like Christmastime...Homecoming is no longer the full-weekend event it once was to me...

Not that I mind, I suppose, but...in case you haven't noticed, change is not my favourite thing in the world. And considering that this is a major change in my nearly twenty years of existance, it's a tad bit off-putting. It makes me feel as though life isn't just business as usual, it's simply moseying along with no direction...

I don't know. It's just odd, I guess, and might take some time to work out and become the new norm.

In other news, I can't help but wonder how many essays I could write from some of these short-and-sweet entries. Maybe I'm just being my typical self-centred self, but I really do wonder.

平和
Remus

No comments: