8.4.09

Some thoughts I had in US History today

I feel like writing a blog entry. Or something. Let's see what happens today in history class!
We're watching a movie. It looks retarded. Well - only twelve minutes of a movie. It's called 'Wild Styles', from the early 80s, supposedly about hip hop culture. Some tagger is trying to decide whether to take his work commercial, but we're watching it for 'culture, scenery, blah blah blah'.
Watching the main character on the el trains reminds me of Spider-man 2...and my good old days. Some old habits and cravings die hard, apparently.
80s hip hop wasn't bad. It wasn't stupid like the rap and hip hop of today. Today it's all gangsta. The hip hop of the 80s was real, I guess.
Does that thing with the records scratch said records?
We're writing Ronald Reagan raps. I should try my hand later.
=====
Yeah, I wrote that in class. Bleah.

Also, I threw up a playlist at the bottom of the page, so if you're wondering where that music is coming from, it's probably there.

平和
Remus

No comments: