13.7.08

iTunes Quiz - My Chemical Romance Style!

Open iTunes or put your music library on shuffle. For each question, write the name of the song that plays.
NO CHEATING!

What do i think of my mother?
Give 'Em Hell, Kid.

What do i think of my father?
Interlude.

What describes my siblings?
Famous Last Words.

Did I have a happy childhood?
I Don't Love You.

High School
What was high school like?
Cubicles.

Was I a good student?
Demolition Lovers.

Did I party a lot?
Teenagers.

Love
what describes my first love?
Cancer.

Do I have a boyfriend/Girlfriend?
Romance.

Do I like someone?
All I Want for Christmas is You.

Life
What was today like?
You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison.

What are most days like?
I'm Not Okay (I Promise).

Whats my life like?
Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.

What is in store for this weekend?
I Never Told You What I Do for a Living.

What song describes my parents?
Helena.

How is my life going?
Jack the Ripper.

Do i act my age?
Dead!

What song will they play at my funeral?
Disenchanted.

Wedding?
Blood.

How does the world see me?
This is the Best Day Ever.

Will I have a happy life?
Skylines and Turnstiles.

What do my friends really think of me?
Thank You For the Venom.

Do people secretly lust after me?
The Ghost of You.

How can I make myself happy?
Bury Me in Black.

Whats my family think of me?
Hang 'Em High.

What should I do with my life?
Our Lady of Sorrows.

What is my signature dancing song?
Sleep.

What do I think my current theme song is?
The Sharpest Lives.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Mama.

What is my life theme song?
Cemetery Drive.

What best describes my life?
House of Wolves.

What best describes my friends?
This is How I Disappear.

What best describes the person i like?
Desert Song.

Have you had sex?
Kill All Your Friends.

How will you die?
Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us.

What describes my worst enemy?
To The End.

Do i enjoy life?
Vampires Will Never Hurt You.

Am i a good person?
Welcome to the Black Parade.

Do i make others happy?
Headfirst for Halos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee. i'll feed your pompousness. yes, i said pompousness. deal with it.

i extremely enjoy your writing, and wish you would write more. (if you couldn't have guessed from the constant begging for it over aim). it's not to make you feel good about your writing, it's because it's really captivating and i want to read more.

and therefore, i shall insert a shameless plug here to see more of your works. ^______^ PLEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSSE. with cherries and whipped cream and sprinkles and chocolate syrup and... and... umm do you like peanuts? i dont' care. pick a topping. it's there.

oh. and it's all on top of a nice big tub of Phish Food. =]

Anonymous said...

Because my ego needs feeding.

Maybe. Don't count on it.