15.7.06

how totally accurate/omfg

I feel...: amused
Jammin' to: Don McLean *American Pie*
If remus were a drink they would be:

2 parts dangerous
1 parts flashy
2 parts bitch
Get Your RECIPE Here!

============================



I feel...: i love that word, chipper...
Jammin' to: Taking Back Sunday *New American Classic*So yeah. I just got back from camp. And omfg.I had a mfing blast. I got back in touch with Brandon and Jill and Chelsea and Jaci and everybody else. And I met/got to know better Donney, Curtis, Andrew (uhuhuhuhuh), and my own cousin. Who'd a thunk it?Let's see...Brandon's already famous on here, usually called "sir." He's the guy I like so much, and I realised yet again just why I like him so much. He's ridiculously kind, funny, he can act (huge bonus) and...some other inexplicable thing, I honestly don't know what it is. We didn't talk much this week, mostly because his gf was there, and for some reason, I feel inhibited by her. But she's nice, so it's no big deal, I guess.Jill was in my cabin my first year, and for some reason, at the time, I didn't really like her. But this year, she was incredible. She likes -- no, loves -- the Da Vinci Code, doesn't care what everyone else thinks, and has similar beliefs to me (which I honestly didn't think was possible). And she's nice and gives great comfort when it's needed.Chelsea was in my cabin two years ago too, and I've always liked her. She's funny and realllllllly craise. It's great. I saw her a couple weeks ago too, but it's different when you're a camper as opposed to a counselor. Jaci is also crazy. 'Specially when it comes to bustiers (how the hell do you spell that?) and she says stuff funny, like gold comes out gohd and such. It's great. She's incredible to be in one's cabin. Donney is a ridiculously attractive guy too. Very nice and curteous and crazy and I probably wouldn't recognise him away from Bay Shore. Kinda like me. *smiles innocently*Curtis...wow. Great guy. I didn't think much of him a couple weeks ago, but now...just...wow. And he smells good. *heh* I think I have some respect for him 'cause on commitment night he prayed, well, not really with me or for me, but those both kinda make sense...K I need to figure that out before it drives me crazy.Andrew. 'Nough said. *sniffsniff* Mmmm.Ahhh, yes. My cousin. I saw a totally different side of her on committment night. And...cool. Good to know it's there, Francis dahling.Commitment night. Amazing. But I'm gonna have to explain it tomorrow, I've gotta go, stuff to do and what not. And Francis needs the compy like she needs melted buttah.Cheers kids.PeaceRemus

No comments: