6.4.06

A very small sample of what the picture guy and Meddy know...

I feel...: moodless
Wow, my cousin just called me butt and I agreed. How flippin lame.
Hmm... been kinda depressed lately. I figure I can put this here 'cause most of the people that'll read this have never met me! But yeah, I guess my passion for drama and theatre and a longing to be on stage are coming out. I haven't been on stage for something other than a concert since early November, and that really depresses me. I feel -- I dunno -- incomplete I guess when I'm not on stage, I don't feel I've done all I can with my day if I haven't adopted a character for at least a few minutes. I dunno why either. It's just how it is. I need -- k, I'm gonna sound crazy now -- I need to be in situations that I've never been in, nor hope to ever be. The kind that get adrenaline pumping, the tense ones, the ones where no adjectives can describe it exactly, only in controlled amounts I guess, where no matter what's going on, nothing could ever really hurt me, where if I'm stuck somehow, I'm really not so nothing could go wrong. It sounds kinda contadictory but it's possible: if one keeps the scene fresh, the energy of it remains and the actor can accept and embrace the emotions of the character and truly portray them. Y'know how I said before that I need a situation where no words could get the meaning across? That's kinda like how I feel trying to express this here. Damn, I can't believe I wrote all that and expect anyone to read it.
I must be flippin nuts.
That is all.
Remus

No comments: